Re: Does anyone know where I could get Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants?

Does anyone know where I could buy Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or

> plants? I have been trying to locate them for over 2 years and have > had no luck. If you have some seeds for sell I would be interested in > buying some.

I could definitely assist you to purchase a limited quantity of thi rare herb or its seeds. Please contact me at minas snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Regards, Ashle

Reply to
Ashley

replying to Ashley, Caleb Holleman wrote: Hello! I am looking for Lagochilus Inebrians seeds or plants as well. Any help would be much apreciated! Thanks again.

-Caleb H

Reply to
Caleb Holleman