RE: Corkscrew plant

Hello. Please can anyone help me to identify the proper name for a plant which was about a foot high, with dark green very symetrical corkscrew stems all originating from the one clump at the base? No leaves as I remember. Many thanks.
--
JoeyP

Spiral Topiary?

JoeyP said:

Crocksrew rush (Juncus effusus spiralis)?
<http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm ? cv7+774+2715&pcatid'15>
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."
That's brilliant. Thanks for your help, Pat.
'Pat Kiewicz[_2_ Wrote: > ;927874']JoeyP said:[color=blue][i]

--
JoeyP