Re: @#*%)^@ Cats!

Page 4 of 4
Are you blind as well as mentally deficient, sparkplug, you stupid asshole?
I have been giving useful advice all along.
My reply was perfectly acceptable. It was the person who was at fault not the cat.
Now you are at fault because you're not an adult either.
So, what is you problem besides having a penis for a brain?........Somebody else's penis, that is!
Now go back to trying to count your number of testicles.
Does your mother know how you got all that hair all over your palms?

Cereoid-UR12- wrote:

Is that your neck or a circumcision scar?
Neither. That's your mother's mouth, Dumboo.
I'm being insulted by some peabrain using comcast.net? Now, that's really funny!!!

Ahh, spoken like a true adult!

My neighbor and I too have trouble with one cat in particular crapping in our flower beds. However, he seems to hide it very well. I don't have my vegetable garden fenced in and have no problems with rabbits, although they are around as I found a nest in my yard under a couple bags of mulch. Rabbits love tulips, crocus, and other flowers as well as vegetables but again I have no problem. If this stray cat is the reason then for now I am willing to clean up after him. I have no way of knowing for sure. I'm sure he is helping to keep the rodent population down as well. I will say this though. If I start having problems with vegetables and flowers being consumed I will first speak to the owner. If that does not work then I will do the most humane thing possible to get rid of him which will including calling the city first. which incidently I did when I first moved in. In two weeks I caught two stray cats I didn't know were around. The one we knew of avoided the trap. Then I thought to myself he may be the reason I don't have rabbit problems so I let it go. If all else fails I will buy my own trap, trap him, and take him to the game lands and put a bullet in his head.
cheers, sparkie

excellent presentation of logical way to deal with a problem. Ingrid
<snip>

www.gardeners.com - look under 'pest control' for Cat Scat Mats or something. They are little plastic spike strips. Since you have a new bed you could incorporate them in there w/the plants and they'll just grow around them.
I have them on the top of my cement wall to keep the big critters out.
LeeAnne

Actually a discussion on the lack of rights a homeowner has to abuse animals would be more accurate.

I wonder if these fishermen are gardeners gone mad from cat scat.
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpage/0,5481,6741856,00.html
maybe your cats are in their flower beds?

You'll be alright, just as soon as you have some *real* problems in life to deal with, and spend enough years with a good psychiatrist in order to learn how to deal with your sickness.
Mentally average people, emotionally adjusted to an average degree, don't even kid about shooting animals.
Gee, James, animals were made with certain natural instincts. Talk to God if you want to complain about how the cats behavior offends you. I'm willing to bet he/she will have all kinds of (far more serious) things to take you to task over that offend him/her.
Grow up. Go feed starving people instead of worrying about cats in your garden, and wasting time in your life to post related tripe on the Internet. Neither your garden, or you, are ever going to make a bit of difference to this planet, to civilization -- except to drag it farther down.
At least learn to keep your mouth shut, and your fingers still, so you don't run about proving what a dumb person you are any more than you absolutely must.

I wholeheartedly agree and believe James should look to God to help out with his cat problem. But as "OrangeFluffyCat" pointed out, God is probably a tad busy with far more serious things, so just take a leaf out of His Book when dealing with your neighbour's cats.
God seems particularly partial to animal sacrifices in the form of burnt offerings, however He has been known to drown animals in vast quantities (albeit as an aside to dealing with a few pesky humans). A cattle murraign is obviously not much use to you and can be disregarded, however I feel I should mention it as it might assist others in this news group who seem to have a deer problem.
I'm sure a little research in the Good Book will unearth many other God approved ways to to allieviate your cat problem, but might I suggest you actually drown the cats before you burn them? Although not very God-like, it does appear more humane.
Regards
Chu
http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk /
The solution to all cat problems (remember - it's a joke.....)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Bill Spohn) wrote in message

Change it to babies and it would be funny...
-L.

You're sick!