Re: Can lavender be grown indoors?

Yes it can. I grow 6-7 varieties in the bay window in my kitchen. Some varieties grow vigorously and flower profusely in the middle of Canadian prairie winters. However, watch out for bugs - but you would anyway. I have L. denticulata, L. stoechii, L. heterophylla, and 3-4 varieties of English lavender.
Graham
On 05 Aug 2003 14:05:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote:

I started a packet of lavender seeds in the spring. I kept the seedings in pots throught he following winter then transplanted them outside. The more sun, the better.