Re: Calla Lily question

I have a Calla Lilly on my front porch. It sems to be really happy and it's a little pot bound which I read on someone's lilly page that they love. Only problem is the greens are about 2' high (versus 12" last year) and it hasn't produced any flowers.... I only get about 1-2 hours of direct sunlight on the porch per day. Should I move it to the deck so that it gets about 6 hours of sun?

It also stayed pretty cold here around Chicago until the beginning of July. Any other Calla gardeners in zones 4 or 5 still waiting for blooms?

Thoughts?

TIA, J in Chicago

Reply to
Jen in Chicago