Re: Bunnies

The miserable beasts ate all of my carrots to the ground and ate every bean off my bean plants before I fenced my garden with one-inch mesh fence. Last year they got into my pepper garden and ate the Jalapenos down to the ground and this spring they got into my son's tomato patch and ate several of the young plants, which really suprised me.
http://personal.ecu.edu/wuenschk/rabbits.htm

tell

carrots,

on my