Re: Bud stimulator

Has anyone here used 'bap10' on their daylilies or hostas? Has anyone used

>it on roses? Or Angel trumpets? If so, what were results? The big growers >are pretty quiet about it, for profit reasons, and I'm hoping 'regular' >people will be more willing to share results? > >TIA >

It was pretty devestating.......my angel trumpets went into shell shock... my marigolds which were in the vicinity of the hosta's disappeared and are slowly coming .... the big growers probably lose a percentage of plants in the hopes of getting bigger plants for sale. I think you can grow pretty good plants through attentive gardening practices rather than the use of plant steriords...

Summary.... uh noooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy not on my plants....

Reply to
Roberto

Thanks for the reply. Most of what I can find on it is dept.of agri reports, which don't mention any effects similar to yours. What concentration did you use? Did you try the drip or paint on methods? I take it you sprayed some, for it to affect other plants. Actually, I'm wondering if it's even the same stuff. This isn't supposed to make 'super' plants, just more buds=more plants.

Reply to
mtk