Re: Big Tomato

Hi Mark! Wow.... Your tomatoes are amazing! I wish i could get my to that size!! Looks GREAT! peppergirl http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com /

They almost look like beef stake tomatoes, my father's favorite; great for slicing and sandwiches. I am beginning to have my "fill" with tomatoes eating them everyday for the last three weeks, and now feeding the tortoises in the yard. I've been making all kinds of tomato dishes.
I wish I were getting tomatoes.
I put my plants in late (about the 2nd or 3rd week of June) because I was away. They look like they are getting ready to start flowering but haven't quite yet.
I am in the NE (S. Jersey).