Re: Best Safest Most Economic Root Drench Systemic Pesticide & Fungicide All in ONE?

Re: Best Safest Most Economic Root Drench Systemic Pesticide & Fungicide All in ONE?

Hello,

I am in the UK and looking for an All Round Fungicide/ Pesticide Root Drench Systemic does one exist?

thats value for money I want to avoid spraying with masks googles wellington boots and protective clothing.

I came across this United States Website does anything like this exist in UK or is it just a Green Gimmick?

Thanks Samantha

Reply to
MissSamanthaBewley