Re: Best Safest Most Economic Root Drench Systemic Pesticide & Fungicide All in ONE?

Re: Best Safest Most Economic Root Drench Systemic Pesticide & Fungicide All in ONE?
Hello,
I am in the UK and looking for an All Round Fungicide/ Pesticide Root Drench Systemic does one exist?
thats value for money I want to avoid spraying with masks googles wellington boots and protective clothing.
http://www.mooreandmoore.com/organics_pest.htm
I came across this United States Website does anything like this exist in UK or is it just a Green Gimmick?
Thanks Samantha