Re: Alysums are a nice compliment

> Alysums are a very versatile flower. They compliment any other flower in > your garden be it roses or tulips or violets. There are not many flowers > that can boast that. I also like the fact that alysums are very strong and > can survive even if you don't water them as much as you should, although > you should water them like every other plant. Also they stay alive and > brilliant well into the fall and that just adds to > their splendor. > > Cheers, > > Remo Rosati, author > DIVINE INTERVENTION >
Now available at over 50,000 bookstores

This should not have been posted to rec.gardens.organic. It makes no connection to organic gardening methods.It is more of a plug for a book that,judging by its website, is more of a dime-romance novel than anything related to intervention by God.

Specifically, clairvoyance is prohibited by God in both the Old and the New Testaments and thus is not a mechanism that God would use to further His purposes. Both the title and the cover art of the book are misleading.

Bill

Reply to
Noydb

Are you sure that you should be speaking for God? After all, She might be pissed that a human presumes to know Her purposes and intent.

Reply to
dave weil