Re: Alysums are a nice compliment

R R wrote:

This should not have been posted to rec.gardens.organic. It makes no connection to organic gardening methods.It is more of a plug for a book that,judging by its website, is more of a dime-romance novel than anything related to intervention by God.
Specifically, clairvoyance is prohibited by God in both the Old and the New Testaments and thus is not a mechanism that God would use to further His purposes. Both the title and the cover art of the book are misleading.
Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 10:19:59 -0400, Noydb

Are you sure that you should be speaking for God? After all, She might be pissed that a human presumes to know Her purposes and intent.