Re: A new Hosta photo site

*Dear friends,

> > If you are interested in Hostas,on
yo > can see the first results of my own Hosta photo and informatio > site.In the future I will frequently update the site with more an > more photos.So I make a Hostaencyclopaedia on the net for everyon > who's interested in. > This is not a commercial site.Just information that I want to shar > with you. > I hope you enjoy it. > Friendly regards, > Danny Van Eechaute *

From now on

can be seen in a new style. have chosen a new design.Some photos are remoted ,other added.

Friendly regards, Danny Van Eechaut

- DannyVanEechau

DannyVanEechaut

DannyVanEechaut expounded:

It looks like an interesting site, but is it written for Internet Explorer? It didn't load properly for me, and I'm using Netscape

7.02.
Reply to
Ann