Re: A horticultural riddle

OK. One was the star of Yentl, and the other one...
That's it?
I bet you thought that was really funny when you were stoned out of your mind on reefer but now its just dumb.

glory?
... the other one was a flower referenced in Bab's Oscar winning song Evergreen? Lyricist and lyric?
That's a connection not a difference.
This is looking more and more like a problem only Linda Richman could solve!!
http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/coffeetalk /
Maybe she can pick a more appropriate topic to discuss?

song
I was hoping that this riddle would lead to an April Fool's joke. One was the star of Yentl, and the other one... a Star of Yelta, (Convolvulus purpurea)? Ouch! That's what I get for playing the game on April 1.

That makes more sense than "the other is a Yar of Stentle" ... but still not funny. :-(

Your prize is on the way! In my defense, I did post the riddle before AF Day.