Re: A horticultural riddle

What's the difference between Barbra Streisand and a morning glory?

OK. One was the star of Yentl, and the other one...

Reply to
oYnot

That's it?

I bet you thought that was really funny when you were stoned out of your mind on reefer but now its just dumb.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

glory?

... the other one was a flower referenced in Bab's Oscar winning song Evergreen? Lyricist and lyric?

Reply to
eclectic

That's a connection not a difference.

This is looking more and more like a problem only Linda Richman could solve!!

she can pick a more appropriate topic to discuss?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

could

I was hoping that this riddle would lead to an April Fool's joke. One was the star of Yentl, and the other one... a Star of Yelta, (Convolvulus purpurea)? Ouch! That's what I get for playing the game on April 1.

Reply to
eclectic

"eclectic" wrote in news:eo1bc.67619 $ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

That makes more sense than "the other is a Yar of Stentle" ... but still not funny. :-(

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Your prize is on the way! In my defense, I did post the riddle before AF Day.

Reply to
oYnot