RAISED BEDS

I just finished restructuring my garden of 30 years..made 4 raised beds 4' X 10' X12"...my wife will be planting some flowers in the spring on one of the beds, I will used the remainder for my veggies...I have had great results with container gardneing and like that style of growing. Recent years havent been kind to me probably because a black walnut is close by..(which will be down this fall) deer are a problem even living in town, need to put up a fence of some type they are all over my garlic bed now...just wondering if anyone has any comments, advice, etc...

Reply to
japus

Cant promise anything, but I was told once that human hair in the garden will keep deer away. Never tried it because I never had the problem. Go to a barber shop and pick up several days worth, put it in a plastic bags with ventilation holes, weight them down with rocks inside with the hair, tie them shut and lay them around your garden area. Then after a year, please let us know how it worked.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne