Rainwater Harvesting Information

Hello, this is Chris Maestro with Stormchamber. Hydrologic Solutions is a family owned and operated company. We have been providing water conservation solutions, with distribution worldwide, for over ten years.I just wanted to briefly introduce our product and provide those interested with our website for more information www.rain-water-reuse.com We provide free design assistance for larger projects and welcome your opinions, thoughts and questions.
Sincerely, Chris Maestro
Stormchamber
In article

If you have a question or can reply to a posted question, great, but this isn't a commercial site for your spam. URLs can go in your sig.
--
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore

I looked at his site since I was interested to see what someone who had been proving water conservations worldwide for over 10 years would have on offer. Even the smallest rural supplier in Australia would have more options.