Raindrip drip irrigation

Has anyone used this system? The instruction booklet is about 76 pages long. I'm trying to find out how many drip emitters I can place on a 1/4" tube.
On 24 Jun 2004 19:55:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HA HA Budys Here) wrote:

I have installed quite a bit of Raiandrip stuff. The book may be many pages long, but it clearly states how many emitters can be placed on what size and length of tube, be it 1/2 or 1/4 inch.........total up your gallonage etc, and compare to what the book gives. Its there, and if your gonna use drip irrigation I would suggest you read all the technical aspects of installation and use in that handbook. Then zero in on the type install and you won't have problems.
Yes, I know I could easily give the answer to the question you ask, but you need to RTFM. Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Ok ok I got it.