Rachel Causton

Our garden is not far from the river and the bottom of the garden often floods. It is also quite shaded by trees. We have a small fence running along the bottom which I would like to plant to give some extra colour to an otherwise green area. Can anyone suggest a climbing plant, which flowers, that will tolerate partial shade and flooding? Thank You
--
RACHEL CAUSTON

RACHEL CAUSTON wrote:

Your location would help, the type of soils and duration of floods would be good too.
David.