Rabbits destructive this year

Nelly wrote: ...

i've seen them stand up and look at their reflection in my car, but so far they have not tried to hump it so i guess it's ok.

certainly. they freeze even when they are right out in the open and they can clearly see me and i can see them.

cats get them here from time to time, and the hawks, too, but we don't have enough around to keep them away.

i would be so happy if we had a good control for deer, rabbits, raccoons and oppossum... coyotes and fox don't do enough. i keep wanting the wolves back.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

ChairMan wrote: ...

yep, i remember going to get in the backseat of a friends car and on the floor was the bottom half of a bunny that the cat had dragged in. it was well known for many other creature hunts too. later in life it was funny to see it sitting on the floor of the living room with nine birds flitting around the room and bouncing on the floor and it would just sit there and look at them. never went after them...

"look what the cat dragged in" is not an empty expression.

songbird

Reply to
songbird