rabbits

Rabbits eat tulips.

But do they eat:

  1. petunias
  2. black-eyed susan?
  3. Impatiants
  4. Vinca
  5. Daylillies?

Why can't grass be more satisfying to them?

I've been using dried blood and chicken wire. Any other cheap ideas? I cannot use a gun (I live in a sub-divided neighborhood.) and what do you do with a live rabbit in a Have-A-Heart trap?

Reply to
Higglity

Rabbits *love* petunias. Don't know about the rest of your list. Try daffodils?

Not very tasty or nutritious.

Not worth much live, but marinated and slow-cooked, not bad.

Reply to
Ol' Duffer

I saw just yesterday a rabbit eating what certainly looked like seeds from the stems of overgrown grass.

Reply to
Anonny Moose

try the rabbit in a roasting pan with apple cider a and a few cloves

Reply to
Dana Schultz