rabbits

Rabbits eat tulips.
But do they eat: 1. petunias 2. black-eyed susan? 3. Impatiants 4. Vinca 5. Daylillies?
Why can't grass be more satisfying to them?
I've been using dried blood and chicken wire. Any other cheap ideas? I cannot use a gun (I live in a sub-divided neighborhood.) and what do you do with a live rabbit in a Have-A-Heart trap?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Rabbits *love* petunias. Don't know about the rest of your list. Try daffodils?

Not very tasty or nutritious.

Not worth much live, but marinated and slow-cooked, not bad.
says...

I saw just yesterday a rabbit eating what certainly looked like seeds from the stems of overgrown grass.
try the rabbit in a roasting pan with apple cider a and a few cloves
-- Dana www3.sympatico.ca/lostmermaid