R: What flowers are blooming in late June?

Sorry Cheryl, that would help!

I live near Birmingham, UK. I couldn't reply to previous thread.

thanks

Poppy,

It would help to know where you are!

Cheryl

Hi I wonder if anyone could give me some advice please. > We have shrubs and some trees becoming established in our young > garden(6 yrs) but we are getting married in June and I would like the > garden to look full of colour for our party. Does anyone have any > suggestions as to what I can plant that will give colour of all > heights? > > I would love it to look like a cottage garden but know that isn't > possible but also I did want to avoid bedding plants everywhere. I > love gerberas, michelmas daisies, lupins, delphiniums (which always > get eaten) and the roses will hopefully be in bloom. > > Many thanks > Poppy
Reply to
Wildpoppy