Quick compost survey (for a student)

Hi,
I'm a horticultural student running a survey on compost as part of a assignment. The survey is short and I'll share the results (also yo can win a prize!) The link to the survey is here http://tinyurl.com/yr98n9 (just click on the link or cut and paste into your browser) Thanks for your time
Ti
-- Tim Bourne