Questions

Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you fellow gardeners out there could help me. I am currently in the process of writing a book all about organic gardening. I am looking to aim the book at beginners to intermediate gardeners.
If you have a question that you would like answered about anything related to organic gardening please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or send me a pm. I will then try to answer the question as best as I can in the book and will send you a free copy of the book when it is completed. Thanks for your time.
Anne
p.s. Any of you more experienced gardeners shoot us a pm and I'll do my best to add it to the book!
--
AnneJ

Include a good section or chapter on manual weeding tools, drill- powered weeders and twisters, mechanical weeding devices. For background info look at www.ergonica.com/weeder_features.htm and www.ergonica.com/hand_weeder_science.htm .
Best of luck!