Question on How To Calculate the production of crops

Hello all,

can anyone help me on how to calculate the production of crops to reduce the Glut, excess glut,excess cycle?

Thanks

Len Cecchetto

Reply to
Len

If you can include what the weather is going to do for the entire summer. Every year is different in terms of production on my farm. The weather is the major influence (soil preparation and fertility being fairly constant) with insect and animal damage coming second. Third is the condition of the plants at transplant time (depends on greenhouse conditions).

Reply to
dps

If your garden "cycles" between glut and excess, you are fortunate indeed.

If you meant between dearth and superabundance, that is usually unavoidable unless you can control all growing conditions. Staggered planting may help in some cases, depending on the length of your growiing season.

Reply to
Frogleg

Hi Len!

The U.S. Congress has been working on this issue since, at least, the

1930s, with no success for corn, soybeans, wheat, peanuts, milk, etc.

If you can come up with a good idea, I am sure that it would be interesting for my representative to see. :/ Nancy

Reply to
Nancy