Question on How To Calculate the production of crops

Hello all,
can anyone help me on how to calculate the production of crops to reduce the Glut, excess glut,excess cycle?
Thanks
Len Cecchetto
Len wrote:

If you can include what the weather is going to do for the entire summer. Every year is different in terms of production on my farm. The weather is the major influence (soil preparation and fertility being fairly constant) with insect and animal damage coming second. Third is the condition of the plants at transplant time (depends on greenhouse conditions).

If your garden "cycles" between glut and excess, you are fortunate indeed.
If you meant between dearth and superabundance, that is usually unavoidable unless you can control all growing conditions. Staggered planting may help in some cases, depending on the length of your growiing season.
Hi Len!

The U.S. Congress has been working on this issue since, at least, the 1930s, with no success for corn, soybeans, wheat, peanuts, milk, etc.
If you can come up with a good idea, I am sure that it would be interesting for my representative to see. :/ Nancy