Question for Ricky

You made a great suggestion about using a ground cover called Spanish Shawl. Any idea where I could get it? I checked a few nurserys in the Ft. Lauderdale/Davie area and nobody seems to have heard of it. Thnx again..

Barbara C.

Reply to
<hacbac

Runway Growers and Zugars both have it. They're just off 595 near Ft. Lauderdale Airport. They sell wholesale only so you're going to need a friend. Let me know. I go there often.

Reply to
Ricky

Thnx...I may take you up on it.

Barbara