Question for Ricky

You made a great suggestion about using a ground cover called Spanish Shawl. Any idea where I could get it? I checked a few nurserys in the Ft. Lauderdale/Davie area and nobody seems to have heard of it. Thnx again..
Barbara C.

Runway Growers and Zugars both have it. They're just off 595 near Ft. Lauderdale Airport. They sell wholesale only so you're going to need a friend. Let me know. I go there often.
Thnx...I may take you up on it.
Barbara