question for Cereus

alright Cereus, here's a question for your expertise.......I have an Ariocarpus Furfuraceus. that's the best I can do. It's in a tiny pot. A gardener gave it to me when he gave me quite a few of the more unusual Euphorbia's. He was bored with them. I've kept the Euphorbia's alive, and the Ariocarpus is now BLOOMING. Should I repot it or wait until Spring? It's happy in the small pot, but unless it's a slllllloooooooowwww grower, I'd love it to get larger. Any idea's and feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm about to make the massive desert move with everything. The cacti and succulents and tropical plants and tender African bulbs stayed outside during the "frost" we had which didn't seem to bother anyone. But I won't take a risk to lose great plants that I adore and have kept alive for decades. The Ariocarpus I've had for almost two years. Everything else will stay in the pots they're in, but I was just wondering about that one. Thanks in advance. if youse wanna e-mail me, go fer it. or answer it here.
madgardener enjoying the SamHain with temperatures in the lower 70's and the leaves turning seriously now despite the major drought we're having up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking a perfectly picturesque English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36
Ariocarpus are unusual among the mimicry cactus by being autumn bloomers. They normally bloom in October when little else is in bloom. Otherwise, their growth cycle is the same as for most cactus. They are not winter growers. Wait until spring before repotting the plants.

thanks, Cereus. if I posted the picture I took the other day, would you confirm that this IS an Ariocarpus? madgardener