Question: Drying dill leaves

I have a large dill plant in the garden, I left it out there too long and now I would like to dry the leaves.
Some of the leaves have turned brown, can or should I still use those leaves as well, or not use them for drying.
Thank You

Use only the green ones. And, save the seeds, if any. They often give better results than the seeds you paid for the previous year.