question about rooting Bouganvillas

Late last November I took four small cuttings from one of my parent's Bouganvillas, and brought them home to Montreal. I stuck them in vermiculite, and placed the container in a clear plastic bag next to a window. They lost all their leaves around Christmas - I did expect that to happen, since they were in a lower light situation. It's now two months later and they look like they are still alive (green when scratched, and one has new shoot growth), but I don't know if they've put out roots yet. I only checked the least healthy looking one, so the others might be rooting(??).

I'll be setting up my grow lights next week. Should I move the cuttings under them? When should I remove the cuttings from the bag? How many months is enough to assume they've rooted?

Thanks Bonnie Punch

Reply to
Bonnie Punch