question about orange tree growth

I have got a naval orange tree of semi dwarf variety. I have a hard time figuring out where to plant it. It is now about 2.5 ft tall.
I am thinking of planting it near my house and the fence, but I'm not sure if the roots will end up disturbing it. I did some research and full mature size might be 15-20' high. Even though it might take many years, I don't like the idea of having to dig it up again.
The other idea I thought is plant it in my brick raised bed. Picture here
http://www.sfu.ca/~rhui/house/backyard/DSC01026.JPG
But I'm not sure if the roots will grow and get under the fence on the neightbor's side later.
Is my best bet to plant it in one corner of the lawn away from the house and fences? I am thinking just outside of the left corner of my shed on the lawn.
jj3000 wrote:

The best place to plant it is where it will get the most sun.

USDA Zone 8b