Question about my heuchera

I've just planted about 9 heuchera plants and 3 tiarellas (foam flower) in the north side bed of my house. Do the heuchera need to have their crowns exposed? HOw about the tiarella. The T seems to be doing fine, but I just wanted to check about the heuchera.

TIA, J in Chicago

Reply to
Jen in Chicago

Coral Bells? I don't think you need to have their crowns exposed. I have several and none of mine are.

Bebra

NE PA zone 6b

Reply to
Barbara Yanus

Wow, thank you both for such great replies! I really appreciate it!

J in Chicago

Reply to
Jen in Chicago