question about eBay plant offerings

anybody buy or know if "hirtsgardens" sells pretty good stuff? they are on eBay. Ingrid
snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

Garden Watchdog is your friend
http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/554 /
I have ordered from them once or twice and have no complaints, but others have differing opinions. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------

I have had no problems with davesgarden either. Nothing but good luck with them on ebay.
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:42:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com wrote:

Read the feedback on eBay written by customers. I'd stay clear.

Is the overview of reviews. Neg. reviews/last 12 moths = 10/26 = 38%
http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/comments.php?compidU4&type=3 Is the site for the negatives.
Hirt's and Seedmart are the same people.
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0svwMdY&feature=related

thanks everyone. I will save my money and shop locally. INgrid