question about eBay plant offerings

anybody buy or know if "hirtsgardens" sells pretty good stuff? they are on eBay. Ingrid

Reply to
dr-solo

Garden Watchdog is your friend

have ordered from them once or twice and have no complaints, but others have differing opinions.

-----------------

- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

-----------------

Reply to
Amos Nomore

I have had no problems with davesgarden either. Nothing but good luck with them on ebay.

Reply to
Cat Lover

Read the feedback on eBay written by customers. I'd stay clear.

Reply to
Jangchub

the overview of reviews. Neg. reviews/last 12 moths = 10/26 = 38%

the site for the negatives.

Hirt's and Seedmart are the same people.

Reply to
Billy

thanks everyone. I will save my money and shop locally. INgrid

Reply to
dr-solo