Queen's Wreath -Petrea volubilis var. albiflora seeds for sale (Rare white variety)

I have a number of Petrea volubilis seeds (white variety) available for. This variety is rare and not the common purple flowered variety. Anyone interested in seed swap or purchasing these seeds can email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.