Queen Palms

Is there more than one variety of queen palms?
My neighbor has several with one of them that has much wider fronds and the trunk has a larger diameter than the others. all are approximately the same age, over ten years.
Thanks
Soil may be different in that area, or it gets more sun, or it is over a septic drain field, etc., etc. All depends on the conditions where it is growing.
I don't know where you are, but in FL where I am, soils can change from one foot to the next.