Queen palms

Hi Everyone, Thank you for the info on Briggs&Stra. edger. Now can anyone tell me know how to make a queen palm tree healthy, happy and just bob out of the ground, like there is no tomorrow? I have two queen palms that are looking a little sad. Any special formula of palm food I should be giving them? Store bought, secret receipes or homemade palm food, is just fine by me. And when do I cut back some of the frons or do I even touch them? Thanks everyone.