Q. Wintering Boston Fern???

Zone 5/6, the hanging Boston Fern is tremendous. Unfortunately tomorrow is the 1st of October, a low of 35F is predicted for tonight, frost can't be far behind. I have no place inside for the fern. Well, maybe the garage. How low of a temperature will this plant tolerate? Or should I just put it out to the curb tonight.