Q. on moisture meters

i recently bought a moisture meter to monitor my plants' watering (i have all container gardens). what is the best place to stick the moisture meter stick in the pot: close to the edge, close to the plant, halfway in between the plant & the edge of the pot? the instructions on the moisture meter covered everything but that particular topic. :)
--
Megan Milligan
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
Megan Milligan wrote:

Venetian Ventriloquist wrote:

I have to agree but don't feel too bad, I bought one years ago myself.
Use your finger or a toothpick.
Tom
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:34:32 -0800, Megan Milligan wrote:

Wow, people actually buy those things?