PVC Homemade greenhouse

Anyone tried making a greenhouse out of PVC pipes? I actually found some internet sites with PVC greenhouse projects. It may not be a great greenhouse to start a business with, but it probably will do for the home gardener who doesn't want to spend too much. I figured a 10 feet by 8 feet PVC greenhouse could be made for as little as $100 with some creativity. Any information ideas on this homebrew idea appreciated.
snow wrote:

EMT conduit is a lot more rigid than PVC and costs about the same. I made a huge greenhouse frame with 1/2" EMT a few years ago, but then chickened out and didn't cover it because I was afraid it would blow away in the heavy wind while I wasn't home to chase it. If I had made it with 3/4" EMT, and/or made it a little smaller I would have finished it.
Best regards, Bob
here is greenhouse over our spa http://weloveteaching.com/landscape/spa/spa.htm I should make a page showing how to drill the wood to take the end of the pvc and then the plastic can be attached to the wood. is easier than trying to attach plastic to the pvc. and it really does hold the plastic down very very well. Ingrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold / WEBSITE AT: http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/home.html www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

Oh yeah, I hope you don't live in an area which gets wind beyond 15 miles an hour with that type of house.