Purple darwin hybrid tulip bulbs

Does anyone know of a nursery or supplier who offers purple or violet darwin hybrid bulbs? I'd like my tulips to bloom at the same time---or at nearly the same time---so I settled upon darwin hybrids. I'm able to find red, yellow, orange, and pink with ease, but I have great difficulty locating purple darwin hyrbids. Can someone suggest a source?
Thanks,

Darwin hybrids simply don't come in purple - the parentage doesn't offer that color strain. If you are looking for simultaneous bloom times (or at least overlapping), look at the Triumph tulips, also midseason bloomers like the Darwins. 'Arabian Mystery', 'Attilla', 'Negrita' and Passionale' all offer lavender to purple flowers. Triumphs tend not to get as tall as the Darwins so be sure to plant in front.
pam - gardengal