Pumpkin seeds RULE!

Page 2 of 2

That's nice to know...I just had spaghetti squash last night and kept the seeds separate from the rest of the compost (I REALLY dont want "mutants" growing in the garden next year ;) they can be a pain).
Every year I grow spaghetti, butternut and acorn squash as well ase pumpkin, so it's really nice to know the seeds won't go to waste, either (and here I was throwing them out every year lol )