Psuedolarix propagation

Hi Ho fellow gardeners! A bit on me first I live in Se Pennsylvani
USA outside of Philidelphia. I have been an avid gardener for years. My wife and I are also into water gardening and Koi with a 10,000 ga pond. We live in the wide open spaces of Chester County in the hear of Hunt county. I fell in love with this one tree and had to search h and low to get it ID'd Finally a student at Longwood Gardens was abl to Id it for me as psuedolarix. We have two on a rental property and was able to get some cones from it and was wondering what steps to tak to cultivate them from seed. do they ned a freeze season which has name for that process I just cant evry remember it. I do love to tr new things from seed but tend to do the easy ones. any advise would b appreciated. Jim ... gem
-- gemm
gemm wrote:

You live in Chester County and it is inside Hunt County? How odd.

USDA Zone 8
MY Bad Hunt country typo LO
-- gemm