Pseudolithos seed germination

Howdy.
I have managed to get hold of a few Pseudolithos seeds, and I don't want to screw it up! Does anyone have any knowledge on the correct soil mixture, temperature, light, water, etc. for germination?
I live in Southern California, and it rarely gets below freezing in my area.
Thanks in advance for your help!
--steve clancy

Google is your friend.
http://www.bcss.org.uk/forum/read.php?1,51125,51296