pruning trees and woody plants

Sorry for the bother.
I have put together a website on pruning. before I link it to the dictionary I was hoping someone could review this for me. I am still working on the section on branches and cracks. I will be getting some pictures of cracks to add. I would really appreciate this. Any feed back is welcome.
the web can be found at: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/index.html

You may wish to consider adding a few words on pruning yucca trees. Some cactus plants also need to be pruned. I've noticed some tools on the web that can help to prune yuccas and cacti, including the weed twister. Perhaps you can identify some tools that you recommend?
Is a yucca a tree?
Another related topic may be how to control or remove problem or weed trees, such as tree-of-heaven?
------------------------ Can a weeder be a pruner?