pruning

Does anyone know of a good book on pruning? If so, please explain why you think the book you suggest is a good one for someone interested in proper pruning of a tree or other woody plant.

Reply to
symplastless

Ok, here is an informative book on pruning. It is a worldwide pruning guide. It shows great dissections of pruning cuts, it is lucid or is presented with lucidity.

far as treating the system, here is another lucid or presented with lucidity, book. It is printed in many languages.

you can't afford it, go to a library.

It will help you answer many of your own questions.

Its not my work. Don't believe anything because I say it, believe it because you see it for your self.

Reply to
symplastless

try going to Amazon. there is this book by lee reich. doesnot cost muc but its agood book The Pruning Book (Paperback) by Lee Reich (Author) "There are undoubtedly gardeners who shudder a the thought of putting a blade to a plant...

-- mor

Reply to
mor

That's you.

Here you go again peddling your one-sided baloney.

Reply to
sherwindu