pruning

Does anyone know of a good book on pruning? If so, please explain why you think the book you suggest is a good one for someone interested in proper pruning of a tree or other woody plant.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless;763253 Wrote:

try going to Amazon. there is this book by lee reich. doesnot cost muc but its agood book The Pruning Book (Paperback) by Lee Reich (Author) "There are undoubtedly gardeners who shudder a the thought of putting a blade to a plant...
-- mor
mor wrote:

That's you.

Here you go again peddling your one-sided baloney.