propagateing lilacs

FamilyNet Newsgate
I cut back some fully develpoed french-blue lilacs; split the cut ends and stuck in rain water to develope some rooted cuttings to plant eleswhere.
The are seveal bunchs of healthy appearing seeds. Should these be stored over in our frig for planting next year as nature probably would do; or plant them in the ground now?
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a First rule of holes; when you are in one stop digging!

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
Cutting can only be taken in the spring just after flowering. see http://spi.8m.com//care.htm Good luck
Gary
message