Problems Starting My Strimmer

Hi this is my first post & I may have the wrong section. I have a Partner T240 strimmer & I can't get fuel to the carb. I have replaced the 2 little tubes (they were perished & leaking a bit) to the tank & put in a new bubble pump - still no luck. Any advice would be welcome. Thanx
--
mad_catty

try alt.home.repair
On Sat, 16 May 2009 16:00:36 +0100, mad_catty