Problems by humans on trees

Page 2 of 2
Billy wrote:

Bachelors and Masters, 40 years as professional forester, what are you, chemist?

Bachelors and Masters in what? Yes, Chemistry, with a BS. The "S" stands for calculus.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

You have been ingesting too much of your own product. I am a forester, what would my degrees be in?

My degree is in Chemistry but I use it in Enology. Logic is only as good as the premise that it is based on.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Rangeland ecology? If you are a rangeland ecologist I find that a fascinating field of work. I'm very interested in regional structure and corridor species within a regional system.
Texas has ten different regions and when I studied Master Naturalist program, it was just very interesting. Is this what you do?
Jangchub wrote:

Pretty much, right in the middle of the Big Thicket, the only biome we lack is desert, but we have the cactus. In a little over one hundred miles from the gulf you can go through all ten regions. With the exception of the upland prairie in the Panhandle.
wrote in

"fowl language"? Someone speaking chicken-talk? Dave
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message wrote: - Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.-
Um, ****, shit, doody, crap, asshole, prick, scumbag, mo fo, pee pee, **** stick.
This is what they put down in writing????????
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

I like how you failed to notice the humor ("fowl language- your words") of my previous reply and added nasty talk to it in your previous reply. I deleted your nasty talk in this reply. You are one sick deluded puppy. Take your medications. Dave
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message

I do not find humor with respect to that type of behavior.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

Actually, it's not an attack.. It's a statement..
If it were an attack I'd say something like;
I should send my stepsons father your way.. He likes to pee on trees, profusely.
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

OP would be well to do this - he's pissing away his time here - which is OK for us retired folks.
Also reminds me of time I was cycling with son and stopped to pee. Son said, "Dad, don't you see that sign on tree that says "no trees pissing?""

You must have French heritage. In France, if there is no "nature" to retire to, in order to relieve yourself, you, man or woman, are only required to turn your back to traffic. But then, they didn't have very many Puritans to deal with (yes Joe, a preposition;-).
On the subject of "symplastless", let me just say that he has been posting to "wrecked gardens" since at least 2005. He responds to questions, instead of just posting his ad in the "wrecked gardens" and then running off to set traps for the unwary in other NGs. I too find his parsimonious prose painful to peruse but he does have his moments as witness this post from 2005.
"So called Christians such as Rick Santorum (R) again have exercised poor decisions with due respect to creation care. Rick Santorum on a scale from 0-100%, scored a poor 0% with the scorecard of the League of Conservation Voters (www.lcv.org) for the year 2004. This must be due to faulty intelligence. This score surely represents the extreme right of the Republican party. I know to many people in Pennsylvania to except that his voting represents his constituents. Why do we allow him to take such a poor stand, out of faulty intelligence, with respect to creation care, while he claims to be a Christian. He represents us and is sending a very clear poor message under the mock of being a Christian. When asked to define what he means when he says "forest" as he claims logging National Forest helps forest vitality, he refuses. Joe Pitts (R) scored a 9% while others such as Joe Hoeffel (D) scored a respectful 100%. Is the Republican parties goals to give trees and their associates low quality lives? Man's first responsibility was to care for the garden, (Genesis 2-15). Medical doctors take an oath not to cause harm. People who make decisions on forest health, such as Santorum, should be required to have a background in tree biology and take a similar oath. A myth that insects and fungi threaten forest health still is fostered out of the ignorance of tree biology. . . ." - "symplastless" Feb. 5. 2005
His reflection on the Republicans, party of Russel Train (founder of the World Wildlife Fund and first head of the EPA), and Rep."Pete McCloskey" ,CA, co-sponsor of the Endangered Species Act, was one of his better efforts.
Remember the "old" Republican Party?
"Back in 1973, the environment was a bipartisan issue. Both parties strongly supported the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, National Environmental Policy Act and many other bedrock laws that have done so much to make our lives enjoyable. Yet today, the Newt Gingrichs and Tom DeLays and others have led the Republican Party to abandon the legacy of Teddy Roosevelt. There are a handful of pro-environment Republicans still in the Congress, but they are outnumbered by people who put corporate campaign contributions and business and development interests ahead in their priorities." - "Pete" McCloskey January 2, 2004, Los Angeles Times
Anyway, even if "sympastless" is compositionally challenged and "a pain in the tucka" for some of you, he is "wrecked gardens'" "pain in the tucka" and shouldn't be hassled for posting here. IMHO.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

I don't think the frequency of poor treatments to trees is a good thing.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Hey! It's another news flash!
Ha.. He showed you Joe.. Yeah... Sure did... Yup.. Woo... Yeah buddy..
So anyway.. How's the weather?
symplastless wrote:

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/HTMLFILES/treeplanting.html
Really informative?
--
Dave

"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message

Hey....who knew? :-)
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote in message

Thats just for starters. YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND MORE INFORMATIVE INFORMATION HERE.
www.shigoandtrees.com
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.