Problem with white rose plant

I have a white rose plant in my garden, but it is not giving any flower....any suggestion.

Reply to
devinnrock

Roses should be pruned. If serious freezing is past in your area, do it now. Check a good gardening book or ask at a real nursery (not a lumber yard or hardware store) how to do it.

Get a steel spike at least 2 ft long; I use 1/4-inch rebar. Poke 4-6 holes into the soil in a circle about 1 ft around the plant. Fill the holes with bone meal or superphosphate. The phosphorus promotes flowering.

Roses also appreciate abundant nutrients beyond phosphorus. Feed well and frequently from now until about 6 weeks before frost is expected next winter.

Reply to
David E. Ross

It need natural manure.....i think.

Reply to
thomaspoul

I believe you are already sitting on a lifetime's supply.

Reply to
Billy

Reply to
flolly.com