Problem with white rose plant

I have a white rose plant in my garden, but it is not giving any flower....any suggestion.
--
devinnrock

On 2/26/13 11:21 PM, devinnrock wrote:

Roses should be pruned. If serious freezing is past in your area, do it now. Check a good gardening book or ask at a real nursery (not a lumber yard or hardware store) how to do it.
Get a steel spike at least 2 ft long; I use 1/4-inch rebar. Poke 4-6 holes into the soil in a circle about 1 ft around the plant. Fill the holes with bone meal or superphosphate. The phosphorus promotes flowering.
Roses also appreciate abundant nutrients beyond phosphorus. Feed well and frequently from now until about 6 weeks before frost is expected next winter.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

I believe you are already sitting on a lifetime's supply.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<

Check this one http://flolly.com/flowers/flower-types/rose /