Privacy fence choices

I would like to put up a privacy fence along the property line which is about 95 feet long.

The property is a single story concrete block construction with spanish tiled roof.

Stone fence would look the best, but I understand it's the most expensive. Wood fence may work, I don't think PVC, chain linked or metal fences are appropriate for the look I am looking for.

I want something more natural and will provide some privacy. I may build a gazebo at a later time somewhere along that fence.

I have not gotten any estimate yet, but in searching the net I found another option which is bamboo fences. The problem is I am unable to find anyone locally that knows anything about it let alone install it or give me a price estimate. Most fence installers recommend wood or chain linked. I asked about stone / concrete fences they wouldn't even estimate it just wanted to steer me away from it by saying "a lot more expensive not worth it"...so I don't have any idea if a stone fence would be 10 times or 100 times more expensive.

Anyone know anything about bamboo fences or stone/concrete block fences?

Thanks in advance,

MC

Reply to
miamicuse

What about a living fence? Hedges , tree line or vines on wires/trellis?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan