Primula

I never come here anymore but while I'm here, I'll leave a picture:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ga1CL6TGw9A/T-FJik2YpSI/AAAAAAAAACM/6fYckkiKlMI/s912/DSCF7025.JPG
This pastel primula appeared among my other primulas this year. I get quite a few new colors over time.
Steve
On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:17:10 -0400, Steve wrote:

Why not post to "alt.binaries.pictures.gardens"?
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington