pre cast stream in garden

Is there any where that I can buy a precast stream to put into my garden I have a pond and want a stream to run into it. The stream needs to be approx. 15feet in length. Can any one help me.

Reply to
conor mc

Most people dig a ditch, or build a mound for a ditch, put a liner in it and cover the edges of he liner with rocks and plants to make it look like a natural stream. Try rec.ponds several of the posters there have web sites about pond/stream construction.

Regards,

Hal

Reply to
Hal

Dig a trench, cover it with pond liner, run the hoses, fill the bottom with pebbles of various sizes and hue, line the edges with stone and VOILA -->

there's your stream. Actually, it's no more difficult than making a pond really.

James

Reply to
JNJ