Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it?

In a magaine and on the property of a business site once I saw these what I will call poured rounded cement edging between plant beds and grass. Looked almost like mini curbs, with a raised rounded top edge and a gentle sloping bottom edge that slowed sloped out at bottom about 5 inches or so - again, almost like a mini curd in a suburban neighborhood.
Presuming you know what the heck Im describing, anyone know a) where to get them and b) are they prefab or made with a form?
Thanks!
There are several brand names, but the biggest is Kwik Kerb. They have a website that can help you get in touch with a local installer. good luck, Matt