Potting soil

I've got a bag of potting soil left from (I think) last season. It's still moist and *looks* OK.
What's the shelf life of this stuff? Does it get too acidic or too basic or somesuch if stored for a season? 2 seasons? Etc.
Thx, Puddin'
" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson
On Mon, 19 May 2008 17:46:31 -0500, Puddin' Man

It's fine. Use it.

Agreed.